Welcome to a life-changing adventure!
As we navigate this early stage of our mission and plan our first school in Sri Lanka, we are seeking individuals who can offer the following expertise on a volunteer basis:
- School building construction: Develop a plan for a boarding school campus with state of the art facilities including dormitories, classrooms, administrative building, faculty housing, library, art gallery, music center, health center, agricultural center, academic center, theater, dining halls, and athletic facility.
- K-12 curriculum development: Create an innovative curriculum integrating technology, experiential, and discussion based learning to foster enthusiasm and curiosity for learning.
- Educational Administration: establish administrative practices to manage Pre-K-12 boarding schools, hire and manage staff, and recruit prospective students.
- Child psychology and care: identify best practices to provide emotional and physical care to children between the ages of 2 1/2 to 18 years of age.
- Healthcare program development
- Legal expertise in international education
In the future we expect to have additional volunteer opportunities of various duration for individuals of all abilities and interests. If you would like to be notified when we reach this stage, please send your contact information to email@example.com.
Providing financial support — The fastest, most direct, and most important way to help is to make a tax-deductible contribution to The Cainan. We are a 501(c)(3) organization, headquartered in Massachusetts, U.S.A. Make a donation today!