By using the Cainan Foundation web site (the “Site”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall constitute an agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and the Cainan Foundation (“CF,” “we,” “us”) governing your use of the Site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Site.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you have read, understand, have the legal capacity, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Changes to this Agreement
CF reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. It will post the most recent version of these terms and conditions on the Site with a date indicating when changes were last made. Any modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please check for updates each time you use the Site to keep apprised of any changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
You agree that you will not use the Site in any way that violates applicable federal, state, local or international law, or for any unlawful purpose. CF reserves the right to terminate your access to and use of the Site if, in its sole discretion, your conduct violates any of the following prohibitions:
- You may not attempt to harm, disrupt, or otherwise engage in activity that diminishes, the Site or CF’s computer systems and network.
- You may not attempt to interfere with any other person’s use of the Site.
- You may not misrepresent your identity or impersonate any person.
- You may not attempt to gain access to any account, computers or networks related to the Site without authorization.
- You may not attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, copy, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software used or provided by CF in connection with the Site.
Intellectual Property – License
CF is the owner of all right, title and interest in the content on the Site. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access the Site in strict accordance with this Agreement. The foregoing limited license shall not be construed as conferring any right in any copyright or other intellectual property right in the Site software or content.